Boat Tours Around Kerry
Kerry is home to many spectacular views due to its rugged coastline. One of the best ways to experience the beauty is by taking one of the many boat tours available in Kerry.
Popular Boat Trips Include:
- Whale watching boat trips on the Dingle Peninsula
- Bird watching boat cruises on the Dingle Peninsula
- Dolphin watching boat tours on the Dingle Peninsula
- Guided boat cruises around Killarney's lakes
- Boat trips around Killarney
- Valentia Harbour boat tours
- Boat cruises around Kenmare Bay
Below you can find a list of recommended tour operators.
Boat Tours. March-October.
Passenger Boat Service
Valentia Island - Distance 80kms
Boat trips to Skellig Rock.
Des Lavelle, Tel: 066-9476124
Eoin Walsh, Tel: 066-9476327 or 087-2833522
Fun eco/nature & seal watching cruises for all ages. April-Oct. 2-hr duration. Singing & humour on board.
Tel: 064-83171, mobile 087-2508803.